Students in 180+ countries have joined together in 50+ languages for the Hour of Code! Anyone can organize an Hour of Code event, anywhere in the world.
If you are a parent or teacher:
- Register your Hour of Code event
- Watch this video for tips on hosting an event
- Select your activity on hourofcode.com/learn
- Start coding with your students!
- For more tips, follow this how-to guide.
If you are a student:
- Go to hourofcode.com/learn and pick a tutorial
- If you are doing a Code.org tutorial, you can change your language by scrolling to the bottom of the page and picking your language from the language dropdown at the bottom left of the footer! For more info on how to change the language, check the guide here.