In 2016, students in 180+ countries joined together in 50+ languages for the Hour of Code. Anyone can organize an Hour of Code event, anywhere in the world.
If you are a parent or teacher:
- Register your Hour of Code event
- Watch this video for tips on hosting an event
- Select your activity on hourofcode.com/learn
- Start coding with your students!
- For more tips, follow this how-to guide.
If you are a student:
- Go to hourofcode.com/learn and pick a tutorial
- If you are doing a Code.org tutorial, you can change your language by scrolling to the bottom of the page and picking your language from the language dropdown at the bottom left of the footer.