Below are the steps you need to do to set up tracking for your students.
1) Set up your Code.org teacher account
- Go to http://studio.code.org/ and click on "Teacher Sign Up"
2) Set up your sections
- Go to your teacher home page (click the orange button in the upper right that says Hi [your name], "Teacher Home Page" is the first option in the drop down)
- Click on "Student Account and Progress"
- Click "New Section", fill out details
- Click Save
3) Create student logins
- Click "Manage Students"
- Click "Add student/multiple students", fill out info
- Click Save
- Share section sign in page with your students and print out login cards for your students
If your student already has an account, to add them to your existing class/section, please have them login to their account and go to http://code.org/join to enter your section code. And please see this FAQ on signing up students: https://support.code.org/hc/en-us/articles/202114633-How-do-I-sign-up-my-students-for-accounts-at-Code-org-. This video explains signing up students as well: http://code.org/dashboard-update.
To view progress of your students just make sure to click on the class section and click the "View Progress" tab. Hope that helps!