- First, move the students into the sorted sections you are planning to use, with the Manage Students tab for a given section. This will preserve progress as they're moved.
- Change the sections with students that are assigned new email addresses from picture/word-based to email-based from the Edit button on your sections page.
- This assigns a random username to each student's previously name-only account, with no password.
- Assign each student a password using the 'reset password' button.
- Students can log in using just their new username and password you assigned them at studio.code.org.
- Once they log in for the first time, they can go to My Account page to change their associated password and email to their new school-assigned credentials.
Have more questions? Submit a request