Code.org collaborates with Regional Partners across the country to support and expand computer science learning to all students in all schools. Together with your local Regional Partner, we are pleased to offer U.S. teachers the opportunity to apply for a year-long professional development experience.
- Visit this page for more general info on signing up for workshops, for either K-5 or 6-12 teachers!
- If you're a K-5 teacher, you can attend one of our one-day workshops for the CS Fundamentals curriculum. Visit this page for a map of workshops in your area!
- If you're a 6-12 teacher, we offer year-long multi-phase workshop programs for our middle school and high school curriculum programs, CS Discoveries and CS Principles respectively.
Teachers Outside of the U.S.
Our in-person workshops are only available in the United States as of right now, but 100% of our curriculum, lesson plans, tools, and support are available at no cost worldwide!
- You can join our forums to connect with other teachers for support, teaching tips, and best practices. Our forums are for teachers of all grade levels.
- You can also use our free, self-paced online workshops for our K-5 and middle school level courses, which cover all the same material as our in-person workshops within the U.S.
- You can also contact our international partners for more information on local professional learning opportunities.