When joining the program we ask you to personally commit to the year-long Professional Learning Program, as well as have your participation approved and supported by your school administration.
In order to participate in this program, we ask that applicants:
- Commit to participating in the full, year-long professional learning program
- Plan to teach the course in the 2019-2020 school year
- For CS Discoveries, teach students between 6th and 10th grade
- For CS Principles, teach students between 9th and 12th grade
- Support the recruitment and enrollment of a diverse group of students in the course, representative of the school’s student population