If you have an existing Code.org account, you can now easily tie other sign in methods like sign in through Google Accounts or Clever! Check out these steps below:
- Sign into your Code.org account
- Go to your Account Settings page studio.code.org/users/edit
- If you see a banner to update your accounts page, go ahead and click the "Try New Version" button.
- Scroll down to the section that says "Manage Linked Accounts." It will look something like this:
- Click "Connect" under the "Actions" column for whatever login type you want to connect with (e.g. Google Account). This should successfully connect the login type to your account.
- Now you should be able to sign in with your new login type! For example, you can sign in on the right side of our sign-in page studio.code.org/users/sign_in by clicking the options for either Continue with: Google, Microsoft, or Facebook.