If you have an existing Code.org account, you can now easily tie other sign in methods like sign in through Google Accounts or Clever. Just follow these steps:
- Sign into your Code.org account
- Go to your Account Settings page
- If you see a banner to update your accounts page, go ahead and click the "Try New Version" button. Eventually, everyone will be moved to the new version automatically.
- Scroll down to the section that says "Manage Linked Accounts." It will look something like this:
- Click "Connect" under the "Actions" column for whatever login type you want to connect with (e.g. Google Account). This should successfully connect the login type to your account.
- Now you should be able to sign in with your new login type!