Please note: this notebook is only available for the CS Discoveries 2019 curriculum.
What does the OneNote Notebook contain?
The OneNote Notebook contains the following:
- Activity guides and classroom resources from CS Discoveries 2019
- Lesson briefs from CS Discoveries 2019
- Sections where students and teachers can collaborate with one another
- Private work sections for teachers and students
- Journal prompts for most CS Discoveries lessons (in the 2019-2020 version)
What courses does the OneNote Notebook support?
The notebook supports the 2019-2020 version of CS Discoveries. The notebook does not support our CS Fundamentals or CS Principles courses.
Do I need a special account to use the notebook?
Yes, you'll need a Microsoft Teacher account to create a notebook. Sign up for a free one here.
How do I create a notebook?
Once you have a Microsoft Teacher account, go to this site and follow the prompts to create a new notebook.
Stuck? Take a look at these step-by-step instructions from Microsoft.
Something isn't working and I need help - where should I go?
If some part of the notebook isn't working like you'd expect or you need help getting set up, please file a support ticket with Microsoft.
You can also check out Microsoft's help article about the OneNote Notebook.
I want to give feedback about the notebook - where should I go?
We'd love to hear your thoughts about the notebook! Please fill out this short survey to tell us what you think.