If you are a teacher, have students in a section, and have assigned a course to those students, you will be able to see when those students:
- Last worked on any lesson in the assigned course [new!]
- Last worked on an individual level
See the last time a student worked on the assigned course [New!]
To see the last time a student in your section worked on an assigned course, go to the Progress Tab of the Teacher Dashboard by following these instructions:
- From your homepage (studio.code.org/home), click on the name of the section you want to view progress for under the Classroom Sections header:
- This should take you directly to the Progress Tab of the Teacher Dashboard for this section
- Choose the course you want to check progress in from the dropdown.
- NOTE: The course that is currently assigned to the section should be auto-selected in the dropdown, but you can choose other courses you’ve assigned to this section in the past from the drop down.
- Hover your mouse over the name of a student in the progress table and a tooltip will appear. This tooltip will show you when that student last worked on any lesson in that assigned course.
See the last time a student worked on a specific programming level
To see the last time a student in one of your sections worked on an assigned course, go to the individual level you want to check first. Then do the following:
- Open the blue Teacher Panel on the right-hand side of the page by clicking on the white arrow
- Select the student you want to view progress for in the blue panel that appears
- The panel will update to show a timestamp of when the selected student last worked on the level. You will also be able to see the student’s current work on the level in the coding area to the left of the blue panel.