Questions related to Code.org tutorials and using the Code Studio.
- How does pair programming within Code Studio work?
- In the teacher dashboard, what are 'stage extras'?
- I'd like to start using Code.org in my classroom. Where/how should I start?
- Can two or more teachers share access to student sections?
- My school is now assigning email addresses and passwords for students. How can I add these to their accounts?
- Internet Explorer 8, 9, and 10 will no longer be supported
- How do I sign up my students for accounts at Code.org?
- Do students need to log on using an account?
- How can a student that already has an account join my section?
- One of my students already has a Code studio account. How do I see their progress?
- How do I edit my students' passwords?
- Is it better to use laptops or tablets for this program?