Thank you for bringing computer science education to your country! Did you know that 57% of all teacher accounts on Code.org belong to teachers outside the U.S.?
- We welcome all teachers to start teaching right away using our curriculum, lesson plans, tools, and support, which are always available to you and your students at no cost. You can also join our forums for teachers of all grade levels to connect with other teachers for support, teaching tips, and best practices.
- Check out our self-paced online professional learning courses for educators. There are specific modules for our main courses (CS Fundamentals, CS Discoveries, CS Principles) and our AI and Machine Learning unit.
- There may be an organization in your country that provides professional learning experiences for computer science teachers. Start by checking this list of our international partners. Don't see anyone from your country on the list? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further ideas.
- At this point, we do not have the resources to open attendance at our 5-day summer training workshops (for CS Discoveries and CS Principles teachers) to teachers outside of the US. This is because ongoing support throughout the school year is an important aspect of our professional learning programs, and we are currently unable to provide this level of support to teachers abroad.
- As we grow our International Program, we are thinking about how best to make engaging and productive professional learning experiences available to non-U.S. teachers. If you're interested in receiving more information in the future about Code.org's international program offerings, please sign up for our quarterly newsletter.
If you have any further questions or suggestions, please reach out to us directly at email@example.com.