Thank you for bringing computer science education to your country! Did you know that 50% of all teacher accounts on Code.org belong to teachers outside of the US?
- We welcome all teachers to start teaching right away using our curriculum, lesson plans, tools, and support, which are always available to you and your students at no cost. You can also join our forums for teachers of all grade levels to connect with other teachers for support, teaching tips, and best practices.
- If you are a primary school teacher interested in teaching our CS Fundamentals course, check out our free, self-paced online workshop to get started.
- There may be an organization in your country that provides professional learning experiences for computer science teachers. Start by checking this list of our international partners. Don't see anyone from your country on the list? Reach out to us at email@example.com for further ideas.
- At this point, we do not have the resources to open attendance at our 5-day summer training workshops (for CS Discoveries and CS Principles teachers) to teachers outside of the US. This is because ongoing support throughout the school year is an important aspect of our professional learning programs, and we are currently unable to provide this level of support to teachers abroad.
- Don't give up on us yet, though! As we grow our International Program, we are thinking about how best to make engaging and productive professional learning experiences available to non-US teachers. If you are interested in receiving more information in the future about Code.org's international program offerings, please fill out this form.
If you have any further questions or suggestions, please reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.