Data and Privacy Information
How to Help
Amazon Future Engineer Program
- What is the Amazon Future Engineer program?
- How does my school qualify for the Amazon Future Engineer program?
- I don't see my school on the list for the Amazon Future Engineer program. What should I do?
- My school is a Title-1 school, but isn't marked as eligible for the Amazon Future Engineer program. What should I do?
Using our Materials
Code Studio: General
- Can I change my screen to dark mode?
- Filing bug reports
- How can I mute sounds on student puzzles?
- How can I send an app or game I've made to a smartphone?
- What are the differences between App Lab, Game Lab, Web Lab, Sprite Lab, and Java Lab?
- What triggers a save to projects in your programming environments?
Public Project Gallery
- Help us add new data sets into App Lab!
- How do I change the font in App Lab?
- How to Create and Use a Custom Dataset in App Lab
- How to Create Data Visualizations in App Lab
- How to Use Datasets in App Lab
- How to use Libraries in App Lab
- ★ Finding curriculum and lesson plans
- ★ Navigating the New Curriculum Overview Page
- ★ Navigating the new Lesson Plan setup
- Finding a course for your students
- How do I access solutions and answer keys?
- In the teacher dashboard, what are 'lesson extras'?
- Back to School FAQ & Updates for 2022!
- Product Update Blog - December 2020 to February 2021
- Product Update Blog - March 2021 to August 2021
- Product updates - August through October 2018
- Product Updates - March & April 2018
- Product Updates - May through July 2018
- How can I change my account type from student to teacher (or vice versa)?
- How do I change my display name?
- How do I change the email address under my account?
- How do I unsubscribe from Code.org emails?
- What are the differences between student and teacher accounts on Code.org?
- What does "school information" refer to?
Schools and Districts
- ★ I'd like to start using Code.org in my classroom. How should I start?
- ★ School admins: visit Code.org/Administrators!
- Does Code.org have an administrator account level for school administrators or principals?
- How can I bring computer science to my school?
- How do I find a local volunteer?
- How do I invite a computer science professional, or a Code.org staff member to speak at my event?
Hour of Code
Hour of Code: General Information
Your Hour of Code Event
- Can I split up the Hour of Code over more days?
- Do I need computers for every student?
- How can I require my students to sign in before they work on Hour of Code and CS Fundamentals courses?
- How can students with disabilities participate in the Hour of Code?
- How do I report to you that my classroom/school participated in the Hour of Code?
- Where do I find Hour of Code merchandise and supplies?
Hour of Code Activities
- ★ Where can I find Dance Party?
- ★ Where can I find your Minecraft tutorials?
- Are the songs in Dance Party appropriate for all ages?
- Are there Hour of Code tutorials available in my language?
- How can I submit an Hour of Code activity to be included at hourofcode.com/learn ?
- How do I assign an Hour of Code activity to my class section?
Languages and Translations
Learn at Home
Professional Development Information
- Can international applicants apply to the Professional Learning Program?
- How do I apply for your professional development programs, and when are applications open?
- What is Code.org’s Professional Learning Program?
- What's the cost of your training programs?
- When will I find out if I’m accepted to the Professional Learning program?
- Where are your workshops offered? Can I choose which workshop to attend?
- Creating accounts for students and adding them to your section
- How do I change my username?
- How do I merge two accounts?
- How do I reset my students' passwords?
- How do I view, email, or print student login information so I can share it with parents and students at home?
- How does pair programming on Code.org work?
- Configuring sharing options for students using Lab tools
- Creating a classroom section
- How can I move students into a different section, or under a new teacher?
- How can I prevent unwanted students from joining my section?
- How can I remove a class section, or clean-up my teacher dashboard?
- How do I get parental permission for student accounts?
Teachers New to Code.org
Assigning Work to Students
- Can I assign an individual student a different course than the reset of my section?
- How can I hide certain units or lessons from my students?
- How can I send a lesson to my students?
- How do I assign work to my students via Google Classroom?
- How do I change a section's course or unit assignment?
- How do I unlock assessments / tests and surveys for my students?
Assessing Student Work
- ★ How can I reset my own, or a student's progress in a course?
- Assessing and checking student understanding in CS Discoveries, CS Principles, and CSA
- Can I leave feedback for my student on a check for understanding level?
- Can I see a summary of all my students’ responses for question-based levels?
- How can I see when my students last worked on an assigned course?
- How can I view my students' "Version History" entries in their own projects?
Tech Set-Up and Requirements
- Can I single-sign-on (SSO) to Code.org using a third-party authentication provider like Google or Clever?
- How do I reset my password?
- I don't have access to my old email address. How do I change my login information?
- I'm receiving a, "Good news! You already have a Code.org account that uses..." message when I attempt to sign in. What do I do?
- I'm receiving an "Email not found" message when attempting to reset my password. What should I do?
- I'm receiving an "Invalid email or password" message when attempting to login. How do I solve this?
Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- ★ Troubleshooting common issues with Google Classroom / Clever sections
- Adding Code.org to the Clever Dashboard
- Does Code.org have a rostering integration with Canvas?
- Does Code.org have a rostering integration with ClassLink?
- Does Code.org have a rostering integration with Schoology?
- Help us improve LMS (Learning Management System) integration with Code.org