Code.org has partnered with Amazon Future Engineer to offer teachers at underserved schools a growing number of resources and benefits at no cost!
Amazon Future Engineer benefits:
Amazon Future Engineer provides Code.org teachers at eligible schools the following benefits:
- Paid Computer Science Teachers Association Plus (CSTA+) level membership. Includes access to expert-led webinars and other exclusive content. Visit csteachers.org for more details.
- Eligibility for Amazon Future Engineer's $30,000 teacher of the year award. See details here.
- Amazon Future Engineer Inspiration kit with posters and stickers to help promote computer science to students.
- First access and opportunities to pilot cutting edge career and computer science exploration offerings from AFE. See details here.
School eligibility requirements:
- Title 1 and/or > 40% Free/Reduced Lunch (FRL) student enrollment, verified by federal or other reputable data OR
- > 30% Black/Latino/Native American (BLNA) student enrollment, verified by federal or other reputable data OR
- Rural school, verified by federal or other reputable data
Check if your school is eligible and find additional benefits of the Amazon Future Engineer program here!