To move students between your sections or to a section belonging to another teacher, follow these steps:
1. Log into your teacher account
2. Click "My Dashboard" at the top left
3. Choose the section that contains the student(s) you'd like to move. Click the name of the section of which you'd like to move students from.
4. At the top right, click the "Move students" button
5. In the table to the left, select the students you'd like to move. If you want to move all students in this section, click the checkbox at the very top left.
6. Next, select the section you'd like to move them to.You can choose to move students to one of your other sections or move to a section belonging to another teacher. To move to another teacher's section, you'll need their section code.
7. If you want to move your students to a new section, you'll have to create this new section first before you can move your students. To create a new section, click "Sections" again like in Step 2 and click "New section" at the top left of your sections table.
8. For the Yes/No question, select YES if you want both you and the other teacher to continue to see the student(s) progress together. That means the student will still belong in your current section AND in the other teacher's section. If you want to move the student so they only belong to the new teacher and not be in your section anymore, select NO.
9. Finally, click "Move students."