Unfortunately, students have proven to find ways around these filtering systems, and inappropriate content can come up in the gallery from time to time.
If you see something inappropriate in the public gallery, please report it to us!
Teachers with verified teacher permissions have the ability to immediately block and remove the project from the gallery, so no other students of yours or any other classrooms worldwide can see it.
How to report a project on the projects gallery
1. From the project gallery, click on the top right of the project thumbnail
2. Tell us why you are reporting the project, complete a captcha and press submit.
How to report a project on the projects page
- From the project gallery, click on app you'd like to report
- At the bottom right of the app, select "Built on Code Studio"
- Select "Report Abuse"
- Fill out the form and select "Submit"
Thank you for helping us keep this space safe for all students!