We're excited to share that a top-requested feature is now available for all Code.org teachers and students: we support clearing/resetting of progress on any student or teacher account!
To conduct this resetting, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org , and provide info on these two points:
- the exact usernames under the student account(s) where you want progress to be reset. Student usernames can be found from the "manage students" tab in any section of yours
- If you want progress reset in your own teacher account, just let us know the email address or username under your account instead
- the specific course(s) and their yearly versions (if applicable) you want their progress to be reset in.
- Such as, "CSD Unit 3 (2021-22)" or "Course F (2019-20)"
Before requesting a reset, please note:
- Only an entire course's worth of progress can be cleared (not select lessons within)
- Resetting of progress cannot be reversed
- Resetting will result in all progress bubbles that were previously filled in, getting reset back to being blank white.
- The student's entered code (or your own code) will be cleared out as well, resetting all levels to their original state.
- Resetting will also remove the course tile from the student's (or your own) homepage studio.code.org/home as well.
- Once you complete any 1 level in that course again (or any course), that course will "stick" to your homepage again indefinitely.
Questions about this new feature? Contact us at email@example.com!